Personal Information We Collect
As used herein, “Personal Information” means information that identifies or is reasonably capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, and information that is capable of being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual.
- Personal Information we collect from you
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information directly from you:
- Identification Information, such as name, email, phone number, postal address;
- Commercial Activity, such as trading activity, order activity, deposits, withdrawals, account balances;
- Correspondence, such as information you provide to us in correspondence, including account opening and customer support; and
- Sensory Information, such as images that you upload to your User Profile;
- Personal Information we collect automatically
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information automatically through your use of our services:
- Online Identifiers, such as IP address, domain name;
- Device Information, such as hardware, operating system, browser;
- Usage Data, such as system activity, internal and external information related to crypto art nft pages that you visit, clickstream information; and
- Geolocation Data.
- Personal Information we collect from third parties
We may collect and/or verify the following categories of Personal Information about you from third parties:
- Identification Information, such as name, email, phone number, postal address
- Transaction Information, such as public blockchain data (bitcoin, ether, and other Digital Assets are not truly anonymous. We, and any others who can match your public Digital Asset address to other Personal Information about you, may be able to identify you from a blockchain transaction because, in some circumstances, Personal Information published on a blockchain (such as your Digital Asset address and IP address) can be correlated with Personal Information that we and others may have. Furthermore, by using data analysis techniques on a given blockchain, it may be possible to identify other Personal Information about you);
- Financial Information, such as bank account information, routing number, credit card number, debit card number; and
- Additional Information, at the our discretion to comply with legal obligations.
- Accuracy and retention of Personal Information
We take reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that your Personal Information held by us is (i) accurate with regard to the purposes for which it is to be used, and (ii) not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it is to be used.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you in an attempt to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve our Services. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We process your Personal Information as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Detect and prevent fraud. We process your Personal Information to detect and prevent fraud on your account, which is especially important given the irreversible nature of cryptocurrency transactions.
- Protect the security and integrity of our Services. We use your Personal Information, including information about your device and your activity on Crypto Art NFT to maintain the security of your account and the Crypto Art NFT platform.
- Provide you with customer support. We process your Personal Information when you contact our support team with questions about or issues with your account.
- Market our products. We may contact you with information about our Services. We will only do so with your permission, which can be revoked at any time.
- Other business purposes. We may use your Personal Information for additional purposes if that purpose is disclosed to you before we collect the information or if we obtain your consent.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below:
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for business or commercial purposes, including fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, data analytics, Information Technology, advertising and marketing, network infrastructure, storage, transaction monitoring. We share your Personal Information with these service providers only so that they can provide us with the services, and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose..
- Consent. We may share your Personal Information with your consent.
You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note that if you reject cookies, you will not be able to use some or all of Crypto Art NFT. If you do not consent to the placing of Cookies on your device, please do not visit, access, or use Crypto Art NFT.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we may from time to time send direct marketing materials promoting services, products, facilities, or activities to you using information collected from or about you. You may also opt-out of such communications by following the directions provided in any marketing communication. It is our policy to not provide your Personal Information for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes without your consent.
No security is foolproof, and the Internet is an insecure medium. We cannot guarantee absolute security, but we work hard to protect Crypto Art NFT and you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information we collect and store. Measures we take include encryption of the Crypto Art NFT website communications with SSL.
Information For Persons Subject to EU Data Protection Law
While customers who are located in the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the Channel Islands, or other locations subject to EU data protection law (collectively, “Europe”) are customers of our US entity, we recognize and, to the extent applicable to us, adhere to relevant EU data protection laws. For purposes of this section, “personal data” has the meaning provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Lawful bases for processing
We process personal data subject to GDPR on one or more of the following legal bases:
- Legal Obligation: to conduct anti-fraud and to fulfill our retention and other legal obligations;
- Legitimate Interest: to monitor the usage of Crypto Art NFT, conduct automated and manual security checks of our Services, to protect our rights; and
- Consent: to market Crypto Art NFT and our Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before consent is withdrawn.
European privacy rights
European residents have the following rights under GDPR, subject to certain exceptions provided under the law, with respect to their personal data:
- Rights to Access and Rectification. You may submit a request that Crypto Art NFT disclose the personal data that we process about you and correct any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to Erasure. You may submit a request that Crypto Art NFT delete the personal data that we have about you.
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in an electronic format and to transmit that personal data to another data controller.
Collection and transfer of data outside the EEA
Crypto Art NFT operates with many of our systems based in the United States. As a result, we may transfer personal data from Europe to third countries outside of Europe, including the United States, under the following conditions:
- Consent: where you have consented to the transfer of your personal data to a third country.
Where transfers to a third country are based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please understand, however, that our services may not be available if we are unable to transfer personal data to third countries.
When we transfer personal data to third countries, we endeavor to ensure adequate safeguards are implemented, for example through the use of standard contractual clauses or Privacy Shield certification.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.